Become a PADI Seal Age 8+
Have a kid who’s not old enough for certification, but can’t wait to dive? Now they don’t have to! PADI Seal Team is a great way to introduce kids 8+ yrs to the basics of safe diving.
The PADI Seal Team program is designed for young divers who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool! A PADI certified instructor will guide your kids through 5 different “Aquamissions” which are designed to teach them the basics of scuba diving.
Lots Of FUN
The best part of the Seal AquaMissions is they reinforce safe diving skills while the kids are having fun. In addition, it provides parents with a structured program that lets their children develop skills while learning about the aquatic environment.. This is also an excellent way to introduce kids to scuba diving prior to full Open Water Diver certification.
What You Learn
The PADI Seal Team program consists of 5 different AquaMissions. Each AquaMission is designed to teach children elements of safe, responsible diving, and get them more comfortable in the underwater environment.
Once kids have completed the first 5 AquMissions, they are PADI Seals – and we encourage them to continue their education with additional PADI Seal Specialties (Aquamissions) such as underwater photography.
The Scuba Gear You Use
In the Seal Team course, kids learn to use basic scuba gear including a mask, a snorkel, fins, a BCD, a scuba regulator to breathe from and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply. The gear is fitted specifically for children’s size and stature.
- We offer complete sets of children sized equipment (BCD, regulator set, SPG, compass, dive computer, wetsuit) to Seal Team students for classes and pool practice sessions.
- We recommend Seal Team students to purchase their own mask, fins and snorkel, to be able to use this anytime during their stay, but for the course sessions this may also be rented from the Dive Centre for free.
The Learning Materials You Need
- PADI Seal Team Crew Pack
The Seal Team crew pack includes everything a PADI Seal Team member needs to prepare for their AquaMissions
- Video on DVD
- Activity book
- Log book pages
- Must be at least 8 years old
- Medical certification for scuba diving or medical declaration signed by participant in place
- Confirmation signature of a parent or tutor is needed upon registration
- Good swimming skills
The Seal Team program including crew pack and all necessary rental equipment costs 250 €
Additional Aquamissions may be purchased for 55 € each
Special Family Offer
Get a 20% discount on each PADI Seal Team program if you register more than one child!
Get a 15% discount on the PADI Seal Team program for your kid if you book any course or dive package 6 dives or more for yourself.